The laboratory homogenizer is small in size and is only suitable for testing a small amount of samples. During operation, the immiscible liquid phase, liquid gas phase, and liquid-solid phase are subjected to strong centrifugal extrusion , under the combined effects of shearing, spraying, liquid layer friction, collision, tearing refinement and turbulence, turbulence, eddy current and other complex liquid flows, uniform and fine mixing, dispersion, homogenization and emulsification can be obtained. This equipment is widely used Used in pharmaceutical, food, biochemical, daily necessities, printing and dyeing, petrochemical, nanomaterials and other industries.
Laboratory homogenizers are mainly used for sample preparation in the field of medicine, tissue dispersion in the field of biotechnology, enzyme treatment in the food industry, detection of pesticide residues in food and veterinary drug residues, as well as in the pharmaceutical industry, cosmetics industry, paint industry and petrochemical industry..
The working principle of the laboratory homogenizer is that the high-speed motor drives the dispersing and homogenizing working head, and cooperates with the precision claw structure rotor and stator. The high-speed rotation of the rotor forms comprehensive kinetic energy such as high-frequency, strong circumferential tangential velocity, and angular velocity. The experimental material is sucked into the rotor area from the bottom of the experimental container, and is thrown out from the stator hole under the action of huge centrifugal force. The stator and rotor form strong and reciprocating hydraulic shearing, friction, centrifugal extrusion, liquid flow collision and other comprehensive effects in a reasonably narrow gap. The above working process is repeated in the container, and it can withstand tens of thousands of times of shearing, tearing, impacting and mixing per minute, so as to achieve the effect of dispersion and homogeneity, and its efficiency has obvious advantages over ordinary stirring.
1. The flow rate is sufficient, the pressure is stable, and the homogenization effect is obvious.
2. Key components such as valve seat, valve core and plunger are made of alloy wear-resistant materials to improve service life.
3. The plunger seal adopts the fifth-generation rectangular sealing ring, which is resistant to acid and alkali, high temperature and long service life, and meets the relevant indicators of food hygiene.
4. The gear and gear shaft of the laboratory homogenizer stop grinding, so as to reduce noise and run stably.
5. The pump body of the laboratory homogenizer has reasonable structure, high strength and stability, which is convenient for operators to operate, maintain and maintain.
1. After using the laboratory homogenizer, clean the equipment in time, and clean the material channel and the contact between the valve seat and the valve core with clean water.
2. After the laboratory homogenizer has not been used for a long time, the CIP should be thoroughly cleaned before being put into use.During use, the CIP should be cleaned regularly.
3. Regularly check the lubricating oil in the gearbox and crankcase, and increase it in time.
4. It is recommended to carry out overhaul and maintenance every quarter.
5. Regularly check the oil of the homogenizer in the laboratory .Change the oil every 100 hours when the new machine works, and change it every 1000 hours thereafter.