This article will introduce the operation steps of the automatic solid phase extraction equipment and the reasons for choosing the RayKol automatic solid phase extraction equipment.
(1) SPE column pretreatment (activation): whether it is self-packing or commercial SPE column, most of them are in a dry state before use. In order to obtain high recovery and good reproducibility, before add samples to the SPE column, the SPE column needs to be pretreated.
(2) Sample passing through the column (sample loading): the main purpose of the sample passing through the column is to quantitatively retain the target compound in the sample on the SPE column to separate it from the unretained sample matrix and interferent. The specific method is to add the sample to the SPE column, pressurize it through the SPE column, and control the flow rate of the sample.
(3) SPE column washing (rinsing): in order to reduce the interference of impurities on the target compound during the analysis process and prolong the service life of the equipment, the interferent should be removed as much as possible without affecting the recovery rate of the target compound. In solid phase extraction, this is often achieved by washing the SPE column. Impurities with weak adsorption are selectively eluted with appropriate detergents, and the target compounds remain on the SPE column. The choice of detergent depends on the nature of the impurity and subsequent analysis.
(4) Elution of the target compound: the elution of the target compound is a crucial step in the entire solid phase extraction process. In order to maximize the elution of the target compound, an appropriate eluent must be selected.
(1) Intelligent - unique pressure protection device, real-time monitoring of SPE column pressure, and the whole experimental process is more intelligent and convenient!
(2) Accurate - four independent precision syringe pumps carry out positive pressure operation to ensure the reproducibility, parallelism and method portability of automated solid phase extraction!
(3) Reliable - industrial-grade three-dimensional manipulator, using double helical screw for drive, positioning, and control, which is durable!
(4) Humanization - carefully create a structure design and graphical software interface that is convenient for the experimenter to operate, who can experience a simpler and more humanized operation!
The above is today's sharing of the basic operation steps of the automatic solid phase extraction equipment and the four reasons for choosing it. We hope it will be helpful to everyone.