The microwave digestion system can quickly digest and measure the chemical oxygen demand, total phosphorus, and total nitrogen in various surface water, domestic sewage, and industrial wastewater. It is widely used in environmental protection departments at all levels, water resource management departments and public health departments to monitor water quality identification and management.
The microwave digestion system is a microwave accelerated reaction system with chemical reaction process control. The control, display and operating system are integrated. It has a reliable anti-corrosion design and saves space. At the same time, the instrument has multiple functions and can be used for sample digestion in analytical chemistry, extraction, proteolysis, concentration, drying, organic/inorganic synthesis of experimental chemistry, and chemical process simulation data condition pilot test and other microwave chemistry applications. Microwave organic synthesis will replace traditional synthesis methods with its application advantages, such as atomic absorption spectrometer, atomic fluorescence spectrometer, inductively coupled plasma emission spectrometer, inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometer, liquid chromatograph, gas chromatograph and other analytical instruments for sample preparation , more and more laboratories have adopted microwave sample processing systems to replace time-consuming, laborious and polluting methods.How should the intelligent microwave digestion system be maintained? It is recommended to start with the following two parts.
(1) The cavity of the microwave digester should always be kept clean.When cleaning, first cut off the power supply, wipe it with a soft cloth, and clean it with detergent if necessary.
(2) The outer surface of the digestion furnace should also be kept clean.When cleaning, prevent water from infiltrating through the vents, so as not to damage the internal circuits and working parts.
(3) After the digestion furnace is used, wipe the furnace chamber with a damp cloth in time to remove acid mist and other pollutants on the furnace chamber.
(4) If the microwave digestion furnace is not used for a long time, unplug the power plug, place it in a dry, ventilated environment without corrosive gases, and cover the equipment used to prevent dust.
(1) After the sample is dissolved, the sample dissolving cup should be cleaned in time.Since the material of the sample dissolving cup is polytetrafluoroethylene, it can be soaked and cleaned with various inorganic acids, the sample residue can be washed with a soft brush, and it can be cleaned with an ultrasonic cleaner.After washing with acid, rinse with tap water, wash with pure water, and dry for later use.
(2) The piston sealing bowl can be soaked in dilute acid and rinsed with water.
(3) All parts of the digestion tank should be wiped dry with soft paper and dry cloth before use.After use, they should be washed with water in time until there is no sour smell, and then dry with soft paper and dry cloth for use.
(4) If acid mist leaks during use, stop the machine immediately, remove all parts of the microwave digestion tank after the pressure drops, and clean thoroughly with water (organic solvents such as acetone and ethanol are prohibited).It was then dried in a drying oven at 50°C before use.
(5) Do not directly use explosive nitrocellulose, TNT; hydrazine, ammonium perchlorate; spontaneous combustion mixtures such as mixtures of nitric acid and tea phenol, mixtures of nitric acid and triethylamine, mixtures of nitric acid and acetone; Acetylene compounds; acrolein; ethylene glycol, propylene glycol; alkanes, ketones.